A leather jacket instantly gives an outfit a chic upgrade. I’m in love with this one by Madewell. http://www.madewell.com
- Fringe with benefits… these booties available on http://www.freepeople.com are my boho secret weapons.
- Bye-bye pastels. This fall a deep berry lipstick like Gypsy from Nars looks great on all skin tones. http://www.narscosmetics.com
- Nails are your best accessory! Try a pop of color like Butter London’s Royal Navy to un-drab the grays & blacks of the season. http://www.butterlondon.com
3 Pro Tips …
1. Exfoliate your lips before applying any lip color. It will allow your lipstick to go on smoother.
2. Prep lips with a translucent powder for a longer-lasting color.
3. Lip liner is optional, but for a more defined & natural looking lip apply it after your lipstick.