April is Earth Month! Mother Nature can play a huge role in our daily beauty routine. Today’s organic products are more effective & less expensive. Here’s a few of my favorite “green” must-haves and tips on how to use them … Continue reading
Nails are 1 of the best accessories & after hours of trying on colors (it wasn’t a hard day at all)! I’ve found the perfect shades for spring! From purple to coral a VIBRANT hue is definitely on the menu.
Click on the image to view a video tutorial
I’m definitely a minimalist (the opposite of a hoarder). Toting a whole bathroom cabinet in my bag is not appealing. So what makes the cut?!? Here are some of my beauty favorites for your daily adventures! Lip gloss… I’m going … Continue reading
If you’ve been wearing your hair pulled up in a ponytail since January than read up! Here are a few of my favorite quick yet chic hairstyles just in time for spring. The New Top Knot Take a section of … Continue reading
As a pro makeup artist I must admit I use everything from YSL concealers to $1 lipsticks at Walgreens. I have a philosophy of “whatever works” no matter the price. Its my job to sample a little bit of everything … Continue reading
Glowing, healthy skin is always in-style. Here’s how to achieve the “no makeup” look with a few of my favorite products.
1. For that “J Lo glow” add a few drops of Stila’s All Over Shimmer liquid luminizer to your foundation or moisturizer.
2. You want that real skin feel. Try Bare Minerals new BareSkin Foundation. It’s a correcting liquid foundation with a serum all in one.
3. Use a cheek cream that blends into your skin for a natural flushed look. I Like Josie Maran’s Coconut Watercolor cheek gelee in Poppy Paradise (you can also use it on your lips).
4. Apply several coats of mascara. Try Loreal’s Collagen Mascara for thick, lush lashes.
*Beauty Note: Keep your brows maintained for a overall polished look*
This is the “Broke Girls” guide to looking fabulous! Everyone is on a budget these days. Sad to say most women put their beauty needs on the back burner. Here’s a few tips to keep you looking HOT, get the most out of your products and help you save, save, SAVE!
1. When you’re strapped for cash collect deluxe size samples from your favorite makeup counters to help tie you over till your next payday. They’re also great for traveling.
2. To save money on a manicure do the trimming, buffing, etc. yourself then go to the nail salon and ask for a “polish change” ranging from $6-$10 to get the finishing touches.
3. Invest in products with multi uses like cheek creams that can also serve as a lip stain or argan oil that’s great for your hair, face and body. Also saves on…
View original post 59 more words
Hello everyone, it’s Malaika Denise – intern for Jami Svay! Today I have the opportunity to share some of my daily essentials with you all, including the handbag that carry everything in. As an intern it is important to always be prepared … Continue reading