Be a glow-getter by using highlighter! Not sure what shade is right for you? Everyone can achieve that “red carpet” gleam with just a little help. Here are my favorites! Pro Beauty Tip: Apply highlighter along the top of your … Continue reading
With Fashion Week coming to an end (New York, London, Paris & Milan). The latest trends have been revealed. Most of the time we see a look on the runway and it’s too over the top to actually wear. These beauty looks are chic, fresh and ready to walk the only catwalk that matters REAL LIFE!
This year for 2017 green is the “it” color (also being Pantone’s Color of the Year). Expect to see it EVERYWHERE! From nails, eyeliner to even lipstick. See what green beauty “do” works best for you.
Kylie Jenner, Lipstick Queen in Frog Prince (beauty note: this color actually turns into a rose color on the lips), OPI in Jade is the New Black, Rihanna, Too Faced Liquid Art Eyeliner in Smokey Emerald.
The palette bronzette by Pixi Beauty is perfect for creating endless looks. Packed with bronzer, eye shadows, & highlighters it’s the ultimate travel tool. Definitely a beauty must-have!
Glowing, healthy skin is always in-style. Here’s how to achieve the “no makeup” look with a few of my favorite products.
1. For that “J Lo glow” add a few drops of Stila’s All Over Shimmer liquid luminizer to your foundation or moisturizer.
2. You want that real skin feel. Try Bare Minerals new BareSkin Foundation. It’s a correcting liquid foundation with a serum all in one.
3. Use a cheek cream that blends into your skin for a natural flushed look. I Like Josie Maran’s Coconut Watercolor cheek gelee in Poppy Paradise (you can also use it on your lips).
4. Apply several coats of mascara. Try Loreal’s Collagen Mascara for thick, lush lashes.
*Beauty Note: Keep your brows maintained for a overall polished look*
Celebrity nail stylist Jenna Hipp has brought “green” to the nail biz by creating a collection of eco-friendly polish. They contain no formaldehyde resin, toluene, and other stuff we can’t pronounce! Yet still remaining long-lasting and chip resistant. Celebs such as Jessica Alba and Emma Stone seek out her lush manicures. Using fun color names like “I Surf With Boys” and “Say Yellow To My Little Friend”. Jenna is based in L.A. but for more Hipp tips visit http://www.beautysmostwanted.com.
Share or like this article for your chance to win a FREE 8 Mini Nail Polish Collection!
Every wedding day has Something old, something new. Something borrowed, something blue. Here’s how to give that “Something Blue” a modern twist. From eyeliner to chic accessories! Advertisements
Hey POPPY! 1. Spice up your makeup with a POP of color. Pinks, reds, and oranges wake up your complexion. Rock the BAND! 2. Lean on fun hair accessories and avoid a bad hair day (even guys can do it). … Continue reading
1. Everyone loves a great maxi dress for the summer. Winterize this look with a chic leather jacket and black booties. 2. Take that beach tunic, add denim leggings and a cool, printed loafer for a fall city stroll. 3. … Continue reading