1. Skip heavy lipstick, you want something light & kissable. Preferably a gloss that taste good. Try: Philosophy lip shine in Vanilla Birthday Cake.
2. Loose the hair spray for the night. Nothing is more un-sexy than hard mane. Touchable, soft hair is always a “do”. Try: Pantene AirSpray for body and bounce without the crunch.
3. For a quick J-Lo glow add a few drops of liquid luminizer to your moisturizer. Try: Stila’s All Over Shimmer liquid.
4. Nothing says red-hot like bronzed skin. Use along the perimeter of your face & jaw bone for a more realistic application. Also pick a brand that doesn’t have too much shimmer. Try: Too faced Soul Mate Bronzer (named after cute couples like Carrie & Big).
5. Seduction begins with a good mascara! Give your eyes a bambi-like fringe using lash fibers. It coats & builds on the ends of your natural lashes, giving the appearance of falsies. Try: Loreal’s False Fiber Lash Mascara.