Photographer: Jonathan Hutchings Makeup: Jami Svay Model: Mae Simpson
The “J-Lo” glow is a phrase we all know to well! How do we get this glow? Here’s a few of my makeup pro tips and favorite must-haves to achieve just that (some products as low as $10)!
1. Try Pixi Cosmetics Flawless Primer under your makeup or alone for luminous skin (Available at Target $22).
2. For an instant dewy look (as if you were running along the beaches of Fiji) try Flower Cosmetics “Glisten Up” chubby highlighter. Swipe it along your cheekbones, bridge of nose and chin. Anywhere you want to catch the light and look radiant (Available at Wal-mart $10).
3. Nothing says sexy like a shimmery bronze lip and Tarte Cosmetics has the perfect shade for any skin tone. Try their “Park Avenue Princess” Lip Surgence gloss (Available at Sephora $19).
4. Switch to a lighter moisturizer for the Summer so you don’t get greasy which then leads to breakouts. Try DDF Ultra Light Moisturizing Dew (Available at Birchbox.com $44).
5. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated! Good beauty starts from within.