We all want a healthy, sun-kissed glow (especially in the winter). Bronzer came on the scene as a quick feel good solution, like beauty crack! But some have chosen to overdose. I call it the “Oompa Loompa Syndrome“. Here’s how to apply good bronzer without going to rehab.
1. Find a bronzer that doesn’t have too much shimmer.
2. Apply on the outer rim of your face, nose and forehead (NOT all over).
3. Use a big, fluffy brush for a more natural look.
4. Gradually build color, add more as needed.
5. Bronzer should be 1 to 2 shades darker than your natural tone for a believable look.
For more beauty “how-to’s and do’s pick up my book The BEAUTY-Full Guide at: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-beauty-full-guide-jami-svay/1113637738?ean=2940012843142