If you’ve been wearing your hair pulled up in a ponytail since January than read up! Here are a few of my favorite quick yet chic hairstyles just in time for spring. The New Top Knot Take a section of … Continue reading
As a pro makeup artist I must admit I use everything from YSL concealers to $1 lipsticks at Walgreens. I have a philosophy of “whatever works” no matter the price. Its my job to sample a little bit of everything … Continue reading
Glowing, healthy skin is always in-style. Here’s how to achieve the “no makeup” look with a few of my favorite products.
1. For that “J Lo glow” add a few drops of Stila’s All Over Shimmer liquid luminizer to your foundation or moisturizer.
2. You want that real skin feel. Try Bare Minerals new BareSkin Foundation. It’s a correcting liquid foundation with a serum all in one.
3. Use a cheek cream that blends into your skin for a natural flushed look. I Like Josie Maran’s Coconut Watercolor cheek gelee in Poppy Paradise (you can also use it on your lips).
4. Apply several coats of mascara. Try Loreal’s Collagen Mascara for thick, lush lashes.
*Beauty Note: Keep your brows maintained for a overall polished look*
Originally posted on The BEAUTY-full Life:
This is the “Broke Girls” guide to looking fabulous! Everyone is on a budget these days. Sad to say most women put their beauty needs on the back burner. Here’s a few tips to keep you looking HOT, get the most out of your products and help you save, save, SAVE!
1. When you’re strapped for cash collect deluxe size samples from your favorite makeup counters to help tie you over till your next payday. They’re also great for traveling.
2. To save money on a manicure do the trimming, buffing, etc. yourself then go to the nail salon and ask for a “polish change” ranging from $6-$10 to get the finishing touches.
3. Invest in products with multi uses like cheek creams that can also serve as a lip stain or argan oil that’s great for your hair, face and body. Also saves on…
View original 59 more words
Hello everyone, it’s Malaika Denise – intern for Jami Svay! Today I have the opportunity to share some of my daily essentials with you all, including the handbag that carry everything in. As an intern it is important to always be prepared … Continue reading
3 Pro Tips …
1. Exfoliate your lips before applying any lip color. It will allow your lipstick to go on smoother.
2. Prep lips with a translucent powder for a longer-lasting color.
3. Lip liner is optional, but for a more defined & natural looking lip apply it after your lipstick.
Celebrity nail stylist Jenna Hipp has brought “green” to the nail biz by creating a collection of eco-friendly polish. They contain no formaldehyde resin, toluene, and other stuff we can’t pronounce! Yet still remaining long-lasting and chip resistant. Celebs such as Jessica Alba and Emma Stone seek out her lush manicures. Using fun color names like “I Surf With Boys” and “Say Yellow To My Little Friend”. Jenna is based in L.A. but for more Hipp tips visit http://www.beautysmostwanted.com.
Share or like this article for your chance to win a FREE 8 Mini Nail Polish Collection!
Every wedding day has Something old, something new. Something borrowed, something blue. Here’s how to give that “Something Blue” a modern twist. From eyeliner to chic accessories!