Photographer: Jonathan Hutchings Makeup: Jami Svay Model: Mae Simpson
The “J-Lo” glow is a phrase we all know to well! How do we get this glow? Here’s a few of my makeup pro tips and favorite must-haves to achieve just that (some products as low as $10)!
1. Try Pixi Cosmetics Flawless Primer under your makeup or alone for luminous skin (Available at Target $22).
2. For an instant dewy look (as if you were running along the beaches of Fiji) try Flower Cosmetics “Glisten Up” chubby highlighter. Swipe it along your cheekbones, bridge of nose and chin. Anywhere you want to catch the light and look radiant (Available at Wal-mart $10).
3. Nothing says sexy like a shimmery bronze lip and Tarte Cosmetics has the perfect shade for any skin tone. Try their “Park Avenue Princess” Lip Surgence gloss (Available at Sephora $19).
4. Switch to a lighter moisturizer for the Summer so you don’t get greasy which then leads to breakouts. Try DDF Ultra Light Moisturizing Dew (Available at Birchbox.com $44).
5. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated! Good beauty starts from within.
My manicure diary wearing some of the hottest nail trends this Spring. (Clockwise)… 1. Nude nails are always a “do” wearing Deborah Lippman’s “Naked” 2. Neopolitan every nail a different color 3. Navy Blue sexy & classy wearing Essie’s “In … Continue reading →
Being beauty-full, broke, and fabulous is NO joke. I’m all about looking great on a budget. Here are some Spring items I’ve got to get… Everything under $100! (Clockwise) Mediterranean Maxi at Free People $88, Leather Booties at Forever 21 … Continue reading →
Back in the day when you were pregnant maternity clothes resembled your grandmother’s curtains. Now the baby bump is a fashion accessory! Wearing a skin-tight Gucci dress like Olivia Wilde is hottest thing I’ve seen so far this year! But she’s not the only celeb to throw traditional “mommy to be” rules out the window. Kerry Washington dares to bear her bump rocking a crop top. So if you’re planning to extend your family tree do it in style!
If you haven’t tried these guys already then get to shopping! 1. Smooth, healthy skin… YES PLEASE! Try South of France soap (Almond Gourmande is my favorite). You’ll smell like a delectable treat. http://www.southoffrancebodycare.com 2. Who doesn’t want sexy voluminous … Continue reading →